Re: [Usability] tools on the desktop

Jason Hoover schrieb:

Personally, my opinion is somewhere around a hybrid of 4 and 6. The
reasons being (per category):

1) It doesn't work for joe-point-and-grunt, and you're assuming everyone
can right click (tablet PC's), or worse, is smart enough to look there.
I've seen cases where people have used screwdrivers on the floppy drives
(With Mac OS) because they were so desperate.
Well, I can imagine this to be problematic. What do you expect the
computer to do with a CD-RW? I would expect it to clean the disk.And
dropping a harddisk should do formatting?... :-)

I really think one should not focus on the trashcan.

Thilo