Re: [Tracker] Can a tracker extractor change the MIME type of a input file?
- From: "Lin, Mengdong" <mengdong lin intel com>
- To: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- Cc: "tracker-list gnome org" <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Can a tracker extractor change the MIME type of a input file?
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 22:07:22 +0800
In theory, it is possible, but I don't recommend it.
Tracker also already would register this file as an "audio" class in the
ontology used and written to the database, so the mime type shouldn't
need changing if you mean to search for all audio files in Tracker.
How can the tracker recognize the DRM-protected content is a "audio"?
Do you mean it's the extractor that write the embedded media's mime type to the database?
] [Thread Prev