Re: [Tracker] How does tracker recognize the mime type of a new file?
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: "Lin, Mengdong" <mengdong lin intel com>
- Cc: Michele Tameni <michele tameni it>, "tracker-list gnome org" <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] How does tracker recognize the mime type of a new file?
- Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 10:41:50 +0000
On 06/12/10 08:04, Lin, Mengdong wrote:
Then if I want to add new file format but its mime type is not
supported by glib yet, how to write a extractor plug-in for that
type? The tracker-extractor cannot find a matched plug-in for an
Essentially, it must be registered with the system. Please see:
] [Thread Prev