RE: tny-maemo-device

Hi,

Ah, I've put things in SVN. There is the TnyMaemoConicDevice which
is the old TnyMaemoDevice + conic specifics + some hacks to give
us network access even within scratchbox.

I've made a new TnyMaemoDevice, which is the pre-conic TnyMaemoDevice;
thus, it should compile again on 770 as well. It does not yet
add the ic-specifics though.

I'm not adding any layers of inheritance, as there seems nothing that
is shared by TnyMaemoConicDevice and a future TnyMaemoIcDevice; so it
seems better to make them straight TnyDevices.

Best wishes,
Dirk.