ACAP and password dialogs

Because I will be implementing a libtinymail-acap soon, I need an
interface for password dialogs.

I'm not kidding no: I don't want the libtinymail-acap implementation to
strictly depend on gtk+, yet I need a password dialog to allow the user
to enter the acap password (and/or to store it in a password manager).

Therefore I will specify a TnyPasswordDialog in libtinymailui, let
libtinymail-acap depend on libtinymailui and I will more or less require
E-mail user agent developers to implement the interface correctly.

I will move that code from the platform specific libraries into
libtinymail-gtk and I will most likely create a new static library
called libtinymail-gnomekeyring.a or something, libtinymail-gtk will
statically link with that one of GNOME is enabled).

TnyAcapAccountStore will, just like any other account store, implement a
"set_password_dialog"-like property. This will be a major API change on
TnyAccountStore that must be implemented.

If somebody has objections: quick :-).

There's some ACAP skeleton/proxy code here already:
http://svn.tinymail.org/svn/tinymail/trunk/libtinymail-acap/

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog