Re: ACAP and password dialogs

Change that ETA to "a few minutes ago"

Although it's not completely finished (the ACAP part), there's a new
interface called TnyPasswordGetter that your 'password getter' should
implement.

This password getter means: the thing that asks the user or that gets it
from the secure password/key store.

You can also inherit from the new TnyGtkPasswordDialog for this, or
start with the TnyPasswordGetter implementation that is now available in
libtinymailui-gnome-keyring.a (it's a static library indeed) if -DGNOME
(that's the default compilation at this moment).

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog