Re: ACAP and password dialogs

Of course .. if somebody wants to work on this password dialog stuff,
tell me (so that we are certain that your work on this is in sync with
what will be needed for the ACAP support).

My ETA for getting this refactoring done is either next weekend or next
week. It's urgent imo to get this right, because it involves a bigger
API change that I would like to have in a first release rather than in a
second one.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog