Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] xst

On Wed, 2001-09-19 at 20:04, Richard Hestilow wrote:
> I should have been clearer:
>
> The bonobo capplets certainly, it's just that then you'd have a
> conceptually ugly situation where only some of the capplets embed, and
> others don't. I suppose one could move support into libcapplet to do
> this too, but then you'd still have XST and third-party apps...
>
> Also keep in mind the UI would also have to be rewritten because there
> is just no sane place for the capplets to embed right now.

True and true. I definitely am *not* interested in having libcapplet
support embedding.

--
-Bradford Hovinen

We are most probably here for local information-gathering and
local-Universe problem-solving in support of the integrity of
eternally regenerative Universe.

   -- R. Buckminster Fuller

PGP signature