Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] xst

I should have been clearer:

The bonobo capplets certainly, it's just that then you'd have a
conceptually ugly situation where only some of the capplets embed, and
others don't. I suppose one could move support into libcapplet to do
this too, but then you'd still have XST and third-party apps...

Also keep in mind the UI would also have to be rewritten because there
is just no sane place for the capplets to embed right now.