Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] xst

On 19 Sep 2001 16:31:15 -0400, Mitch Allmond wrote:
> sounds cool. One other thing that concerns me is the dialog boxes in the new
> gnomecc. There really should be a option on the main gnomecc window that allows
> things to open up in dialogs or in the main window. To some "me" the dialogs are
> very annoying.

One of our tasks is to define policy on how things should work. The
general consensus was that capplet embeding was really bad from a user
interfeace point of view. We decided to not embed capplets anymore. I am
sorry, but I believe the capplets will not be embedable again, not even
as a configruation option. It is hard to please everyone.

regards,
Chema