Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Archiver

> Right now it's using the archiver library directly, but that will have
> to change soon in order to allow the user to control the hst backends
> from the Control Center.

Sorry if I'm being silly, but I'm not quite sure what you mean here. How does
controlling the HST backends via the Control Center force you to go through
the command-line utility?

Are you referring to functionality in the Control Center package that will
depend on the archiver? Will CC depend on HST for the archiving, and HST on
CC for the super-user mechanism (bad)?

--
Hans Petter