Re: [Shotwell] shotwell for PCLinuxOS Mate

I did not get any answers to my message,
so I removed the old gexiv with synaptic

Ah, sorry, I was busy otherwise.

and set PKG_CONFIG_PATH to /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/
That did the trick.

That might have event worked without the removal of the old gexiv2.

Make resulted in an enormous list of warnings,
including lots of references to /home/jens/....

Yes, that's because you built from the C sources I generated on my PC
;) The warnings should be 90% deprecation warnings for g_simle_async_*
which will go away eventually with recent Vala.