Re: [Shotwell] shotwell for PCLinuxOS Mate

Hallo Jens,
I found out that the
  gobject-introspection-1.0.pc file
is in the
  lib64girepository-devel (1.46.0-2pclos2016)
package.

Now gexiv2/configure
does not complain any more.

The README says that I should read the INSTALL and COPYING
files, but the INSTALL is missing from the tarball

What command do I use to install gexiv2?
Do I need to remove the older package first?

Thanks,
Gerrit.