[Shotwell] Where IS the "Hide photos already imported" option?

I've recently done a fresh install of Debian Testing (I was on Stable) and built Shotwell 0.26.1 from source. I'm using the xfce desktop.

If it wasn't for the recent thread on the subject I'd swear I was having false-memory syndrome, but I can't for the life of me find the checkbox for Hiding duplicates. Is it still there in the latest Shotwell? I normally 'Import from Folder' but I plugged in a memory card directly too which Shotwell recognised as a camera.

Am I missing something very obvious?

Dougie