Re: [Shotwell] Where IS the "Hide photos already imported" option?

It should be in the bottom toolbar of the import dialog.

what happen after upgrade is that the bottom toolbar is not
visible,
you can enable it in the "View" menu or with <Ctrl>-F9.

No, I don't see it. Screengrabs attached.
Dougie

Sorry, I'm confused. Are you missing the hide option on import folder
or on import from device?

I think it was never there for folders. For devices, it's in the bottom
toolbar when selecting the device in the tree.