Re: Shrinking Vertical Size of Window

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 10:57:43AM +0200, Andrea Vettorello wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Alan McConnell <alan patriot net> wrote:

     Viva yo!  I have fooled around.  I have read some of the other
     commands.  I have discovered that M is the Alt key(I guess Andrea
     has been trying to tell me that<g>).  And I have added
     	 M-Button1-Move
     to my Sawfish Configurator, Context Window, and now when I place
     the mouse on a raised window, hold down my Alt key, and move
     the mouse with Button1, the window moves most satisfactorily.
     Needless to say, I am chuffed!

It remains to thank Andrea, and Chris, for their pokes and prods; without
their help I'd never have achieved my present understanding, and ability.

Best wishes to all!

Alan

--
Alan McConnell :  http://patriot.net/users/alan
     Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all