Re: Shrinking Vertical Size of Window

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 09:22:07PM +0200, Andrea Vettorello wrote:

> > Is there a keyboard command to deal with this problem?  I always
> > have terminal windows open, so I could set up a rep command
> > to set the proper size of (whatever) window, in this case the
> > iceweasel one.
> >

> I use a lot the "Resize window interactively" function to resize a
> window clicking anywhere on it, instead of pointing at the
> borders/edges.
	This sounds like _exactly_ what I need.  But it is too little
	information for this sawfish-internals newbie.  I have done
	some googling, and have poked around in the
        http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/, but only got more confused.
 	I don't even know how to set up .sawfish/ in my home directory
	properly.

Many thanks in advance for additional pointers!

Alan

--
Alan McConnell :  http://patriot.net/users/alan
   It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.