Re: Git write access to Jeremy & Matthew?

Hi, Jeremy. Thank you for your reply. Your decision is respected.
Yes, it's free software community. Do what you like :)

Thanks a lot for your contribution. Please keep it!

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:39:36 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> I really would like to know your real name ... perhaps it's Linus
> Torvalds and you just want to stay secret ;)

It'd be great if someone succeeds in making Linus interested in
sawfish. We'll have the ultimate killer WM in a month. (Can anyone
feel like trying it?)

Ok, now I reveal the topmost secret to you; my true name is
Christophe* Bratuse*.

You don't beleive?  How sad ;)

Teika (Teika kazura)