Re: Git write access to Jeremy & Matthew?

Am Freitag, den 18.09.2009, 19:42 +0900 schrieb Teika Kazura:
> Hi, Jeremy. Thank you for your reply. Your decision is respected.
> Yes, it's free software community. Do what you like :)
>
> Thanks a lot for your contribution. Please keep it!
>
> On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:39:36 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> > I really would like to know your real name ... perhaps it's Linus
> > Torvalds and you just want to stay secret ;)
>
> It'd be great if someone succeeds in making Linus interested in
> sawfish. We'll have the ultimate killer WM in a month. (Can anyone
> feel like trying it?)

I often thought about that, especially since he wanted to improve
Metastasis and *all* his work has been rejected.

... Perhaps I'll feel brave enough the next days?

Result: People say: "In GNOME one can't rebind mousebuttons", but have
no fear, I volounteered (on pro-linux.de) in saying "s/GNOME/MetaCity/ ,
no problem Sawfish!" ;)

> Ok, now I reveal the topmost secret to you; my true name is
> Christophe* Bratuse*.
>
> You don't beleive?  How sad ;)

After I've found out that the "F" in FVWM stands for this really is the
topmost secret. I guess it's caused by it's uncommonness.