Re: Git write access to Jeremy & Matthew?

Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:
> Am Montag, den 14.09.2009, 17:08 +0900 schrieb Teika Kazura:

>> I think it's worth that Jeremy Hankins & Matthew Love have GIT repo
>> write privilege. If Chris says ok, you two can get it at:
>> http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts
>
> Well, go for an account, if you wish to have one. You'll automatically
> get access to *all* GNOME modules.

Thanks -- it's good to have one's contributions appreciated..  :)

But honestly I don't see that having write access to the gnome.org git
repo would be of any benefit, unless handling patches were to become a
burden on you, Chris.  Since it's git we've all got our own
fully-functional repository anyway.  I need to learn how to use git
better to take advantage of it, but that's another issue (and a reason
*not* to have write access....)

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>