Re: Git write access to Jeremy & Matthew?

Am Montag, den 14.09.2009, 17:08 +0900 schrieb Teika Kazura:
> Hi.
>
> I think it's worth that Jeremy Hankins & Matthew Love have GIT repo
> write privilege. If Chris says ok, you two can get it at:
> http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

Well, go for an account, if you wish to have one. You'll automatically
get access to *all* GNOME modules.

NOTE: NEVER (I repeat: NEVER!) loose your SSH key! I've lost mine
*exactly* in the moment I wanted to back it up and have been without
access for 3 - 4 weeks, until the new one has been accepted.

> It's completely your option, and no obligation accompanies. (Gnome
> sites may imposes you some, have a look from the link above.)
>
> (I don't have one, because Gnome doesn't accept nick, alias, etc. I
> prefer nick.:)

I really would like to know your real name ... perhaps it's Linus
Torvalds and you just want to stay secret ;)