Re: [FIXME] Windows freeze when sawfish performs some actions

GSR - FR <famrom infernal-iceberg com> writes:
> A solution would be drawing real lines instead, via a shaped window
> or multiple windows (thin rectangles); which obviously would
> generate events

But the entire point of the wireframe move/resize mode is to avoid
expose events.  I don't know how to do this right.  There is the
save-under flag but I don't know if it works anymore in current X.org.

The worst flicker tends to come from continuous redrawing of a window
that is being resized.  Opaque move-outline-mode is generally OK even
on slower machines.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>