Transparency with non-rectangular border

	Hello,

I have been playing with xcompmgr and transparency as described in

http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Enabling_transparency

- the xcompmgr effects work for me, but transparency (both
Native-focus-transparency.jl and Window-alpha.jl) have a slight
problem:

	With my border style (blue-steel), which already
has transparent parts of the window decoration, those parts
are now drawn as semi-transparent black (with the same alpha
as the black pixels in the window itself). The only exception
is when I set the opacity to 1.0 - then the transparent parts
of the window decoration are drawn correctly.

	The problem is not urgent for me, because after trying
to use a semi-transparent unfocused windows for a while I have
decided that I don't want this feature - I often read from the
different window than I type to. Xcompmgr effects (and its
"backing store") are nice enough to keep them.

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |