Re: [FIXME] Windows freeze when sawfish performs some actions

Hi,
zanghar freenet de (2009-04-04 at 2324.53 +0200):
> I just found a strange issue, when sawfish performs some actions, the
> other windows freeze - not on all actions, but on some.
[...]
> Any idea on how to improve sawfish in that case?
> Would be great!

If I understood correctly all that happens when Sawfish grabs the
server and paints lines via XOR ops to avoid extra events on other
windows and make "erasing" simple (paint again). A solution would be
drawing real lines instead, via a shaped window or multiple windows
(thin rectangles); which obviously would generate events (maybe not so
important even with current "old" computers).

GSR