Re: Asking for permission to work on rep-gtk

Christopher Bratusek said:     (by the date of Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:32:04 +0200)

> Am Donnerstag, den 31.07.2008, 13:32 +0200 schrieb Janek Kozicki:
>
> > oh, wow. I didn't know that :-) Great.
>

> I just received his answer yesterday an read it two hours ago, so you
> couldn't know that.
>
> I just applied the atk-patch and it's fully working as far as I can see
> (only affects sawfish-ui atm),
> I wanted to commit it, but we need a MAINTAINERS file in rep-gtk/trunk -
> should I put your data in?

maybe rather your name there? You are more a maintainer of rep-gtk
than me :-) Or us both, if you really insist, however I don't feel
worthy :>

PS: perhaps you didn't reply to mailing list by mistake. Maybe I
should change mailing list configuration so that reply to the mailing
list is a default behavior? (override Reply-to: header) This mistake
occurred quite frequently lately.