Asking for permission to work on rep-gtk

Hello John,

The ongoing work on sawfish requires us to do add some needed
functionality into rep-gtk. The details of those changes are listed
here:

  http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/A11y_changes_(Sawfish/Rep)

But one of our developers, Christopher Bratusek, would like to do
some cleanup in rep-gtk (like removing unused variables). And perhaps
making a new release.

So I want to ask for your permission to work on rep-gtk.

Looking forward to receive your answer.