Re: patch testing

* Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> wrote:
> what I'm doing here is to create a new user, login as that user
> on a text console (say: ctrl-alt-F2) then do: `startx -- :2`

Yeah, I'm thinking a different user will be the best option.  But
I don't care for the second Xorg instance, because I don't trust
my video drivers to switch back and forth 100% of the time
without crashing.

So, I've been using Xephyr.  It has some weird behavior
sometimes, but seems good enough for most purposes.

-- Scott