Alpha backgrounds patch (again)

Hello (Philip Langdale mostly)

http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Alpha_backgrounds

I'll test it once again, the test case that I imagine is following:

1. pick a frame theme which has irregular (non-rectangular) shape
2. make the window semi transparent (xcompmgr)
3. move the window around
4. see if the pixels that should be really transparent for that frame
   theme are really transparent.

Philip - is that what you intended?

I'll try the patch again, later this week, and see if it works that way.

If not - please write a test case on the patch page. If the test
case will work correctly and no regression for me and nobody votes
against - I'll apply this patch.

If people vote against, or the test case will not work as it should
I'll reject this patch. That is because I don't want an evergrowing
queue of patches that wait from release to release and never get
applied.

best regards