Re: Tabs bug: inactive tabs being overlapped

Fernando said:     (by the date of Thu, 7 Aug 2008 10:17:17 +0200)

> Tabbing is just an switchable option, and anyway we have already quite some
> ways to allow the Gimp+Tabs approach. If a new whole command infrastructure
> was to be created for that I think it would be better to add class-specific
> commands instead of duplicating an already existent infrastructure.

I agree that duplicating whole functionality of groups under the name
of tabs is an overkill. If things will go nuts, then the victim will
turn off tabs and report here that there is a problem.

And we will think how to fix it. I never used groups before. If
someone is using groups for something it means that he has configured
group usage all by himself. And therefore he will have skills and
knowledge to deal with tabs.