Re: Sawfish doesn't work properly with keybindings while using non-us keyboard layout

GSR - FR <famrom infernal-iceberg com> writes:
> If I understand what you are talking about, src/keys.h has up to
> Button9Mask, for example Button6Mask (1<<13) so 0x2000 (there is a
> patch to add buttons 10-13).

These additions seem bogus.  There is not even room to extend beyond
Button7Mask because of the AnyModifier value.  Although X.org
generates press and release events for apparently any number of mouse
buttons, it seems to set state bits only for the first five, i.e.,
those defined in X11/X.h.  Also, modifier keys are in the least
significant byte of state.  I do not understand how Alex Smirnov was
able to produce state = 0x2000.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>