Re: Is there anything comparable out-there?

Janek> But still - we need someone to volunteer doing that... .. for a
Janek> bit of money we could offer. I have no idea if (and how much) we
Janek> could collect together something.

I happen to have time + I wouldn't mind using some of it to improve sawfish.
But I have no paypal account, and I am not getting one.  (I have no cr3d1t
card either).  I guess we would have to settle on a large number of virtual
beers, to be magically converted into real ones on the occassion of meeting.

--
This line is completely ham.