Re: more documentation

sand blarg net said:     (by the date of Mon, 2 Jul 2007 18:34:51 -0700)

> However, getting the updated TeXinfo documentation into MediaWiki is
> secondary to getting it into the Sawfish distribution itself.

Thanks Derek, I got your point. This documentation will get into
1.3.1 release :) See my other today's post about what TODO for 1.3.1

I see it as simply creating a /doc/ directory inside SVN trunk and
putting that stuff there. Any suggestions?

We will come back later to the issue about what is the best way to
put this documentation into wiki website, and be able to keep it
synchronized in case of edits (if edits will be allowed). First I
want to see the website organized a bit. Currently its content is a
little random :)