more documentation

sand blarg net said:     (by the date of Mon, 2 Jul 2007 07:49:35 -0700)

> Janek Kozicki writes:
> > > How about merging the expanded documentation before the 2.0 release?
> >
> > which documentation? ;) Please point out the resources (files, web
> > pages?), and certainly we will make the best possible use of them. :-)
>
> http://home.avvanta.com/~sand/sawfish/
>
> I'll make a v0.12 that restores the low-level X interface from v0.10
> and uncomments the viewport section from v0.11.

wow! an excellent piece of documentation. It will certainly be useful
for the wiki :)

I see that you are generating the various formats from single source
file. I think that it would be nice to have this documentation on the
wiki... it means another format - a format that uses mediawiki syntax.

How do you think - is it difficult to convert? A manual conversion
would be a waste of time in case of new release (maybe a set of
simple regex expressions will do)? Or maybe providing simply link on
the wiki should be enough?

We can check if uploading unchanged .html version will work. If it
will work: then the problem is solved.