Re: more documentation

Janek Kozicki writes:
> I see it as simply creating a /doc/ directory inside SVN trunk and
> putting that stuff there. Any suggestions?

The existing documentation is currently in the /man/ directory of the
distribution, so you should be able to...

 * check in the current sawmill.texi file
 * drop the updated file on top of it
 * check in the updated file

and you'll be done for 1.3.1.  The build system should already have
rules for building readable files from the TeXinfo.

Sometime in the 1.3.x release I'd also love to see some instructions
in "INSTALL" on how to build from the SVN sources via autoconf.  I
have never been able to get that working.

Derek

--
Derek Upham
sand blarg net