Re: how to reduce runtime memory footprint and reduce object code

Dear Jens,

Do you mean:
it is impossible to reduce the memory usage for Rygel?
And the attached is the log data about
free memory size before start rygel:46044 kB
free memory size after start rygel:25580 kB
this is both MediaExport and Playbin Renderer enabled
it will consume about 20MB, that just start, and do not play media or
share media,
could you kindly provide the hints about how to reduce the memory usage?
is it impossible?

Thanks!