Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Discussion as to whether community based external plugins could/should be in the official source-tree

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'd be happy to re-license my code under those licenses, if necessary. Obviously, I can only speak for myself though.

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
On Sat, 2013-11-02 at 00:17 +0000, Donagh Horgan wrote:
> Hmmm...well that means it also depends on which licenses plugin
> developers would have to use. Is there a complete list available?

GPLv2 or v3 with exception, or LGPL would be compatible.