Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Discussion as to whether community based external plugins could/should be in the official source-tree

Fileorganizer was creative commons when I took over. I'm not sure about it's gpl compatibility.

I would relicense future code to gpl v3 if required since all my personal projects are gpl anyway. I'm just not familiar about the implications of such a change.

On 02/11/2013 9:10 am, "Bastien Nocera" <hadess hadess net> wrote:
On Fri, 2013-11-01 at 21:51 +0000, David Mohammed wrote:
> Hi all,
>

>   There are a number of GPL 2 & 3 based plugins that have been
> converted to python3 and thus can & do run in the latest version of RB
> (below).

I hope they're GPLv2 and v3 with exception. Otherwise they're not
license compatible.

Cheers