Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Discussion as to whether community based external plugins could/should be in the official source-tree

My plugins (comprising three of the list David compiled) are GPLv3. I'm not sure of the technical implications of including these in the distribution, but it would be extremely convenient from both a user and plugin maintenance perspective. I suppose the question is whether the change would shift an equivalent (or larger) responsibility on to the Rhythmbox developers and whether they'd be happy to accept it.