Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Writing a Plugin syncing Playlists to UbuntuOne back and forth
- From: Jannik Heller <scrawl baseoftrash de>
- To: Kai Wolf <mailinglist-fetcher gmx de>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Writing a Plugin syncing Playlists to UbuntuOne back and forth
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 11:48:20 +0200
> That doesn't help much, I guess. The plugin will be informed every time
> a playlist is created or deleted, but the (in my mind) main usage:
> adding songs to existings playlists isn't covered here. That's why I was
> thinking of dealing with drag&drop/rightclick signals.
> I'm wondering if it takes much effort to patch rhythmbox sending signals
> when the function for adding songs to a playlist is called.
I think you can connect to the RhythmDB signals 'entry-added' and
'entry-deleted', though it will also be emitted when adding something /
removing something from other sources.
] [Thread Prev