Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] How to hack rhythmbox 0.9.6 to start in fullscreen

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 09:00 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:
> If someone wants to try to help with this, I think a good first step
> would be to put together a list of items that can be locked down and
> propose gconf key names for them.  Perhaps we can open a new bug for
> this.
>
> For example:
> Don't allow user plugins   -   lockdown/no_user_plugins
> Disable the source list     -    lockdown/disable_source_list
> Disable playlists              -    lockdown/disable_playlists
Hide Menu - lockdown/hide_menu
Disable Volume Change - lockdown/fix_volume
Hide Sources List is, iirc already in gconf somewhere...
Disable Browser - lockdown/disable_browser
Disable CD Burning - lockdown/disable_cdburner

You asked for suggestions, these are a few that jumped to my mind.

> Thoughts?  This might be a nice easy project for someone who wants to
> get more involved with the project.

I'd like to try working on that, but I'll have to see how that fits with
work being kinda busy atm...

-karsten
--
<ooze> ist eigentlich mal jemanden aufgefallen, dass amokl�er
ausschlie�ich windows einsetzen?