Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] How to hack rhythmbox 0.9.6 to start in fullscreen

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 07:49 +0000, Karsten Schmiedecke wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 09:00 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:
> > If someone wants to try to help with this, I think a good first step
> > would be to put together a list of items that can be locked down and
> > propose gconf key names for them.  Perhaps we can open a new bug for
> > this.
> >
> > For example:
> > Don't allow user plugins   -   lockdown/no_user_plugins
> > Disable the source list     -    lockdown/disable_source_list
> > Disable playlists              -    lockdown/disable_playlists
>
> Hide Menu - lockdown/hide_menu
> Disable Volume Change - lockdown/fix_volume
> Hide Sources List is, iirc already in gconf somewhere...
> Disable Browser - lockdown/disable_browser
> Disable CD Burning - lockdown/disable_cdburner

These sounds good. Filing a bug (assuming there is no existing one) and
putting the list there would be a good idea, so they don't get lost.
Most of these should be relatively simple to add.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Unix Mercenary - We're not happy until you're not happy