Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Patches for discussion

Here's my preference:

- A listbox with a list of directories added as library locations.
- 4 buttons on the side or above - Add, Remove, Edit, Make Primary
- The primary location would have the tag {Primary} after the path in
the listbox.
- Watched locations would have the tag {Watched} after the path in the listbox.
Buttons Uses:
Add - Add a directory with options to watch and/or make primary in same dialog.
Remove - remove selected path from list (if primary is removed pick
first in list to be new primary)
Edit - dialog to edit path and watch option of selected path.
Make Primary - Makes selected path the primary library location.

Let's hope the formatting of this is not TOO messed up (I'm not good
at ASCII art).
            ]
| /home/user/mp3s  {Primary} {Watched}    |   [ Remove        ]
| /networkshare1/mp3  {Watched}              |   [ Edit              ]
| /networkshare2/mp3                               |   [ Make Primary]

Thoughts?

Joel D.