Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Patches for discussion

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 10:32 -0500, Joel Duggan wrote:
> - The primary location would have the tag {Primary} after the path in
> the listbox.
> - Watched locations would have the tag {Watched} after the path in the listbox.
>
> Make Primary - Makes selected path the primary library location.

If we were to do it like this, I think having checkboxes for Watched,
and either radio buttons or a drop menu to select the main library
location. However I think this solution would be fairly confusing the
people who don't want multiple library locations.

I'm not sure of the purpose of the Watched check boxed that people seem
to be suggesting. Why are they necessary? because being watched is
(currently) the only thing that adding additional library locations
does.

Since no-one seems to be opposed to the text entry + browse button, and
it fixes a few bugs, I'll commit that now. We can continue to discuss
multiple library location UI irrespective of that.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Plouj> I can't put a finger on my problem(s).
@Pezmaker> Plouj: touch your finger to your forehead