Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Edit->Preferences moved to View

On 05/11/05, Martin Jeppesen <d2xdt2 gmail com> wrote:

> I got the idea when I wanted to switch off "Play Count" and I expected
> it to be in View.

IMHO columns on/off doesnt deserve a dialog at all and should ether
(a) go to a cotext menu on columns headers or (b) have a tiny button
with popup menu somewhere close to the columns.

(b) is nice because it is more obvious but I can't imagine how to add
a square to a rectangle (tree view) without eating too much screen
estate. Hmm... above the scrollbar maybe, but can we get there?