Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Edit->Preferences moved to View
- From: Martin Jeppesen <d2xdt2 gmail com>
- To: Artem Baguinski <femistofel gmail com>
- Cc: Rhythmbox-devel list <rhythmbox-devel gnome org>, jrl ids org au
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Edit->Preferences moved to View
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:41:23 +0100
> IMHO columns on/off doesnt deserve a dialog at all and should ether
> (a) go to a cotext menu on columns headers or (b) have a tiny button
> with popup menu somewhere close to the columns.
Which columns to show would likely only be changed once per person, so
it would be a shame to put it in the context menu.
> (b) is nice because it is more obvious but I can't imagine how to add
> a square to a rectangle (tree view) without eating too much screen
> estate. Hmm... above the scrollbar maybe, but can we get there?
I don't recall that being covered in the HIG. Thunderbird does this.
] [Thread Prev