Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] UI mock up. No shell headers
- From: Martin Jeppesen <d2xdt2 gmail com>
- To: Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] UI mock up. No shell headers
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:14:55 +0100
> I'm not sure I understand the rationale for that. The main song list
> headers can be used to resized the columns, and to sort the song as well
> here. So they are not "just titles".
I expect that I can sort the column when I see a header of that kind.
But it is only in the song list, that they can be used for sorting.
> It might make sense for the
> artist/album list, though I'd keep them since it may not be immediatly
> clear to everyone what those 2 lists are about.
To me these two are the most obvious, so in order to make consistancy
I tried removing all the headers, and not just these two.
* Clear indication how the song list is sorted.
* More space
* No column titles.
Personally have I never sorted a column in Rhythmbox, so I wouldn't
mind if the combo box was removed aswell, and sort was moved to View
in the toolbar.
] [Thread Prev