[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Removing "disappeared" songs

> Iirc, this is tweakable using the gconf key,

What exactly is tweakable and how?

> but by default songs should be removed after a while imo (eg if I added
> songs from a media some friend lent me, I don't want them to clutter the
> database forever after I gave the media back to my friend).

After how long?
I occasionally use my wife's machine, so a month can pass by between
invocations of Rhythmbox and it may happen that both times the NFS share is
unreachable, but I'd still want the entries to stay.

WRT a USB disk or some other external media, I think this should be handled
like an iPod or an MP3-player, i.e. another source.

        Stefan