Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Removing "disappeared" songs

Le mardi 17 mai 2005 à 09:20 -0400, Stefan Monnier a écrit :
> > If it doesn't work, then a bug was added at some point and it should be
> > fixed.
>
> At the very least, there's a bug there since it does remove my songs.
> But I think the even if that's fixed auto-removing songs should not
> be done.  They should be greyed out and a separate manual step could then be
> used to actually remove the songs.

Iirc, this is tweakable using the gconf key, but by default songs should
be removed after a while imo (eg if I added songs from a media some
friend lent me, I don't want them to clutter the database forever after
I gave the media back to my friend).

Christophe