Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Breakage on merge branch (patch-57)

Hi,

On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 08:43 +1000, James Livingston wrote:
> The two solutions for stopping this happening in the future are
> a) tell everyone to use tla 1.2.1 or higher, or
> b) remove the quotes from the id
>
> (b) would probably be better, but I don't know if changing a file's id
> will break anything.

I agree that (b) would be the better option to save users from trouble,
but: How to do it?

Too bad that hoary still contains the old version of tla. :-( And I
think this is not the only problem with tla 1.2. Some time ago it
screwed one of my commits which forced me to edit the generated patch
and manually regenerate the gpg signature for it. Since then, I switched
to 1.3 and never had any problems.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558