Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Radio URL Handling

F C wrote:
> http://www.shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutcast-playlist.pls?rn=8524&file=filename.pls
>
> The above URL does not work with Rhythmbox, but a Google search revealed
> the following URL for the same station, which does work with Rhyhtmbox:

Strange, I can add and play the above URL in Rhythmbox just fine. What
version of Rb and Gstreamer are you using?
(I'm using Rb 0.8.8 and Gstreamer 0.8.8)

The best place for bug reports are bugzilla, If you have a minute to
spare, file a report to make sure it doesn't get lost. (There seems to
be some existing reports for problems with .pls playlists, make sure
your's is not a duplicate before filing!)

http://bugzilla.gnome.org

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson